Friday 8 June 2018

Ruapotaka's Manaiakalani Ambassador!!

On Wednesday the 30th of May 2018, Mrs Golder and I went to Somerville School that use to be Tamaki Intermediate for my presentation about Road Safety. The reason why was because I was the Manaiakalani Ambassador for my school, Ruapotaka.

My teacher and I typed a speech on how I made my slideshow and how my learning journey began. I practised first in front of my teacher and a couple of teachers who hosted the programme. I read from another chromebook that they gave to me. 

Finally it was my turn. I was about to shake when I told myself to get on with it and you will feel better when you are finished. At the end of my speech they all clapped as I said Faafetai Lava which means Thank You in Samoan. In the car, Mrs Golder said I am proud of you, you did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.