Wednesday 18 October 2017

First Tech Of Term 4!!

On Wednesday, the year 7's went to the first Tech for Term 4.

Mr Pineda greeted us in front of Tamaki College. We went inside and stood up to say a prayer. Mr Pineda picked Katrina to say the prayer. " Dear God, I woke up this morning feeling great. I feel alive, I feel bleesed. I am sorry for my sins that I have done people. Amen."

Mr Pineda gave us a blank peice of paper  to do our 3-D box. The topic was based on food, so we had to either choose our favourite food or a T.V character. I chose Kakashi from Naruto Online. The reason why I picked Kakashi was because I owned a Chinese takeaway in my imagination.

I started to draw him when Mr Reid came inside to tell us we had to go to school again. I gave my drawing to Mr Pineda and stood in the year 7 line. We said "Thank you",  to Mr Pineda and went on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.